Monday 21 May 2012

Sailing the Premiership

Football Twitter for Pre-Season

That's right, the start of the Premier League season is ages away. So following my last post, West Ham United will have to wait a little while to join the likes of Reading and Southampton with the Premier League big boys. Meanwhile, the heavys at Sailing the Premiership have got itchy feet of their own regarding their ambitions.

I started out as mere Goal.com live match commentator. Then Keith McLeish asked me to come on board Sailing the Premiership.

But who are Sailing the Premiership?

That's a very good question, my interrupting sub-heading friend. Sailing the Premiership is a live account for the best of the Premier League action - free to access anywhere in the world and no dodgy links in site or in sight. Why settle for live text commentary, when you can have some of Britain's top football commentators streamed straight to your PC?

But just like West Ham United, you'll have to wait for the Sailing the Premiership launch party. Do not fret, however, as our Twitter team (which I am a regular particpant) is ready to build you up to the 2012/2013 Premier League season. Follow us @STPremiership

STPremiership Twitter

My Blog here shall remain active whilst I divide my time between this and Sailing The Premiership (who have Twitter) and I'll be ready for when the pilot comes around. I'll keep you posted with who shall be appearing on the show and I'm pumped to join up with Keith McLeish again.

Back to the present and we've got Huddersfield vs Sheffield United in the League One final this Saturday. Let me know if you want the match report for the game. Leave a comment below... or alternatively did I mention we've got Twitter? @stpremiership


No comments:

Post a Comment